*Note: Bluetooth remote controller does not support Daydream apps.
Why can't use the remote controller to play games with iPhones?
1. iOS does not open the game portal for Bluetooth, but you could use the remote to adjust volume and switch videos between playlisted VR videos at Youtube by pressing the joystick towards X key direction without having the need to remove your phone from the VR headset.
2. Android phones have all functions for the remote controller.
We noticed that there is a recent iOS bug causing flickering/flashing screen. To resolve it, here are solutions:
1. turn your phone off and on to see if the flickering issue resolved.
2. if the issue persists after rebooting your iPhone, try to update your iPhone iOS at settings and update the VR app at Appstore (How to update iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204204)
3. if the app is still flickering after updates of your iPhone, this may due to the app developers have not yet upgraded the app to fix this issue, please try to use a different app.
If you could resolve the issue by restarting your iPhone, you then don't have to update your iOS.
iOS VR Apps
Android VR Apps
Android APK Download
To play these games, please make sure the remote controller is in game mode (combined key @+A).
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US
Subscribe now to get 20% OFF for any first order on DESTEK. You can also get updates about DESTEK new collections，top selling products，exclusive deals & offers and private events.