How to connect Bluetooth controller with your phone
1. Open the back cover of the Remote Controller and install two AAA batteries (not included) before the first use, the power light will light up and off when it is properly installed.
2. Long press the power button until the blue light slowly flashes.
3. Turn on your phone's Bluetooth to search and pair with the controller. After the name of the remote control is displayed on the search bar, tap it to enter the connection bar.
4. Some phones will connect with a single tap and the blue light will fast flashes 3 times which means the connection is successful, while the others may not be connected directly, please tap it again until it shows" Bluetooth connected".
1. Once the Bluetooth connector connected with your phone, it will automatically enter the play mode. Please enter @+A to enter the game mode.
2. If the controller cannot connect to your phone, please check whether it has been re-connected to the other phones for the last time. If yes, please disconnect the controller and re-try the new phone.
Tips we recommend to optimize your visual experience
1. Please tear off the protective film on the lens before using it.
2. Destek V5 headset is compatible with your own glasses(smaller than 5.9 *2.4 inches), also there are two pupil distance buttons that can be adjusted to suit your needs.
3. Kindly note that the image quality depends on the app and your phone resolution. We suggest you choose the
720p or above app to play.
4. We have attached a QR code inside the VR headset lid, please scan the code to set up the relative parameter,
then the phone screen will automatically scale to the most suitable size that best fits the app, also please make sure that the app you play is the latest version.
5. Please make sure the Portrait Orientation Lock of your smartphone is off before inserting your phone into the headset.
6. We recommend wiping the lens on a regular basis.
1. The frosted screen protector will affect image quality. Also please take off your phone case for the heat radiation.
2. Fog due to the temperature difference,also we designed the mask that can completely fits your face to avoid light leaking. Please take off the headset and wipe the lens when needed.
3. Please turn off the "Automatic Brightness Adjustment " setting of the phone before putting it in the VR headset, and keep the phone at a brighter screen display condition can optimize the image quality.
Wear it with ease and comfort
Step 1, Adjust strap buckle on the both sides.
Step 2, Adjust top and both side velcro, strap backside should cip the bottom back of your head. Wear this strap way too high, and the headset tends to be a lot more front-heavy.
Upgraded Anti-Leakage Silicone Pad helps to remove light bleed from your headset. Also, the small pad is in Middle-Open creative design, which is to accommodate noses of all sizes and shapes.